Clinical Fellow Speech-Language Pathologist (CF/SLP)
Required: Master’s Degree in Speech- Language Pathology or expected graduation and Clinical Fellow Year eligible in New Jersey (NJ).
TheraCare is seeking dynamic Clinical Fellows (CF/SLP) looking to jump start their career by starting off with a comprehensive and rewarding experience while gaining valuable skills on the journey to becoming a licensed Speech Language Pathologist during your Clinical Fellow year. Under the supervision of an ASHA-certified and state-licensed Speech Language Pathologist, Clinical Fellows will provide services for children birth to 3 years old with communication delays in a variety of settings. After the completion of the fellowship, you will receive your New Jersey License.
Finding the right setting to complete your Clinical Fellowship Year can be nerve-wracking and challenging.
Picking the right environment can set the tone for your career.
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical/dental/401(k)/vision/retention bonus)
- Dedicated Full-Time Mentor (Clinical Supervisor) - Why settle for less?
- Work/life balance and autonomy - Flexible schedules
- Caseload clustered in one geographic area
- Semi-monthly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Initial licensing fees #WeGotItCovered
- Opportunity for Employee Referral Bonuses
- Regularly scheduled monthly meet-ups and networking opportunities with colleagues
- Availability of clinical resources to aid in professional growth
- Individualized mentoring focused on the interest and needs of the clinical fellow
- Training in provision of family-centered best practices (embedded coaching).
- Practical training in clinical writing, including implementation and interpretation formal and informal assessments.
- Experience treating a caseload of diverse clients
- After the completion of the fellowship, you will receive your New Jersey License
For more than 30 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each child’s potential.
TheraCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.