Required: The Candidate must possess an Associate’s degree in human services or related field or equivalent credits
ABA Provider Services offers our Behavior Technician (RBT):
• Salary and Paid Vacation plus Medical Benefits for full time Behavior Technician
• Above average pay for part time Behavior Technician (RBT) including paid sick time
• Semi-monthly payroll cycle
• Work/life balance including flexible schedule and support
• Caseload clustered in geographic area of your choice
• Clinical support and training in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
• Professional development opportunities
ABA Provider Services is seeking dynamic Behavior Technician (RBT) for a comprehensive and rewarding experience to provide home in this role, the Behavior Technician (RBT) will provide individual therapy to children on the Autism Spectrum under the supervision of a BCBA. As a Behavioral Therapist you will implement the strategies of Applied Behavioral Analysis to successfully meet the child’s goals and objectives.
Caseload clustered in the geographic area of your choice in New Jersey either in the, Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, or Union County.
At least ONE of the following: Experience with children with disabilities or developmental delays in the settings of ABA Behavioral Therapist, Behavioral Therapist, Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Developmental Interventionist, Child Development Specialist, Assistant Teaching, Teaching Assistant, Teachers Aide, Paraprofessional, Autism Services, Childcare, Educational paraprofessional, Current School Paraprofessionals (afterschool hours- part time). Required: The Candidate must possess an Associate’s degree in human services or related field or equivalent credits
ABA Provider Services (TheraCare) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.