ABA Provider Services is looking to employ enthusiastic individuals as home based behavior technicians to:
- Implement strategies of Applied Behavioral Analysis to successfully meet the child’s goals and objectives written on their treatment plans.
- Measure progress of objectives and goals by utilizing data tracking systems.
- Work closely with BCBAs and assist in collaborating on activities to individualize the needs of the child.
- Work closely with family members and outside providers to enhance maintenance and generalization of skills.
- Participate in trainings to strengthen and continue professional growth.
- Document session notes and submits billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with the BCBA, program manager,family, and support staff.
- Comply with the policies and procedures set by TheraCare’s ABA ProviderServices.
- Are passionate for working with individuals diagnosed with Autism.
ABA Provider Services offers our Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Semi-monthly payroll cycle
- Work/life balance including flexible schedule and support
- Caseload clustered in geographic area of your choice
- Clinical support and training in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Professional development opportunities
- Unique networking opportunities and employee engagement events
ABA Provider Services is seeking dynamic Behavior Technician (RBT) for a comprehensive and rewarding experience to provide in home. The Behavior Technician (RBT) will provide individual therapy utilizing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to children on the Autism Spectrum under the supervision of a BCBA within the individual’s home and community settings.
Caseload clustered in the geographic area of your choice in Connecticut either in the, Fairfield, New Haven, Hartford, Litchfield, Middlesex, New London, Tolland County.
Must have 60 college credits in related feild and At least ONE of the following: Experience with children with disabilities or developmental delays in the settings of ABA Behavioral Therapist, Behavioral Therapist, Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Developmental Interventionist, Child Development Specialist, Assistant Teaching, Teaching Assistant, Teachers Aide, Paraprofessional, Autism Services, Childcare, Educational paraprofessional, Current School Paraprofessionals (afterschool hours- part time).
ABA Provider Services (TheraCare) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.