Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Required: A BCBA Certification (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
- Salary and Paid Vacation plus Medical Benefits for full time BCBA
- Above average pay for part time BCBA including paid sick time
- Semi-monthly payroll cycle
- Work/life balance including flexible schedule and support
- Caseload clustered in geographic area of your choice
- Clinical support and training in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Professional development opportunities
ABA Provider Services is seeking dynamic BCBA for a comprehensive and rewarding experience to provide home in this role, the BCBA will provide individual therapy to children on the Autism Spectrum. As a BCBA you will implement the strategies of Applied Behavioral Analysis to successfully meet the child’s goals and objectives.
Caseload clustered in the geographic area of your choice through Connecticut areas of Norwalk, Stamford, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Bristol, New London, & New Haven
Qualifications: The Candidate must possess a BCBA Certification (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
ABA Provider Services (TheraCare) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.