Position Description (Perform other related duties as required):
- Implement principles and procedures of Applied Behavior Analysis to successfully meet goals and objectives as indicated on student’s treatment plans;
- Record data on behaviors and enter it into data system;
- Communicate with other outside care professionals (medical doctors, speech therapists, etc.) if necessary;
- Communicate with supervising BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) when issues arise on cases;
- Provide training services to families;
- Present data to supervising BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) for progress notes and 6 month reports;
- Follow all policies and procedures as indicated;
- Must complete a 22-hour mandatory training before any cases can be assigned if not currently a RBT;
- Must undergo a full criminal history background check & clearance;
- BA in Behavioral Health/Special Education/qualified helping profession plus 1 year experience OR AA in Behavioral Health/Special Education/qualified helping profession plus 2 years experience
- Must be available evening and weekends.
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders is preferred.